Clicking “Apply Online” will redirect you our to parent company’s website, thelibertygroup.net, where all online applications are submitted.
Bar/Service Manager – 10/18/2019
The Liberty Arena is seeking a Service Manager to oversee the business aspects of the Front of House and Bar areas at SCORZ Bar & Grill.
*Full time position.
*Extensive Bar management experience a plus.
Essential duties include:
- Strong understanding of business management, customer service and guest experience satisfaction.
- Ability to train service staff to create consistent and positive guest experiences.
- Extensive knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with standard recipes.
- Bar inventory control and ability to achieve goals relative to cost of goods.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive personality that provides a positive culture in work environment.
- Active involvement and planning of promotions, live music or themed events.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Must have the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Servers are the face of our restaurant. Friendly personalities and good communication skills are welcomed.
Our hosts and hostesses are the first people our customers interact with when visiting. Friendly attitudes are a must!
We’re looking for experienced bartenders. Good communication skills are welcomed.
Know your way around the kitchen? Our diverse menu will keep you on your toes. Some experience is preferred.
Looking to get your feet wet? (Not literally) This position will get you in the door. No experience needed.
Someone’s got to keep the tables clean around here, and we want it to be you! No experience is required.